- TAURANGA Blinds On Location
- ROTORUA Blinds On Location
- MT MAUNGANUI Blinds On Location
- PAPAMOA Blinds On Location
- TE PUKE Blinds On Location
Blinds On Location extends the following warranty on all blind products.
What is covered:
- Venetian Blinds: 3 year warranty.
- Roller Blinds:
- Acmeda hardware: 3 warranty
- Other hardware: 3 year warranty
- Motorised Product: 2 year warranty
- Fabric: 3 year warranty (or longer where fabric manufacturer allows)
- Vertical Blinds: 3 year warranty.
- Motors and Remote Controls: 2 year warranty.
What is not covered:
- Products that exceed size recommendations.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Batteries powering blinds or remotes.
- Misuse or abuse.
- Product failure due to improper installation if done by client.
- Normal variations in colour grain or texture of natural products, slight warping of wood products, and natural colour changes to materials that take place over time.
- The cost of access equipment (e.g. Scaffold, cherry picker, scissor lift, etc.).
- Any other costs associated with product removal and re-installation.
- Alterations or repairs that are not carried out by a Blinds On Location representative.
- Exposure to chemicals or corrosive element such as a marine or salt air environment, cleaning products or insects.
- Exposure to high humidity environments resulting in mold, mildew or fungal growths.
- A call out fee will be charged (at $65 for the first half and hour) if any above non-covered items are found to be in play.
Please note the following:
If it is determined that warranty service is required, it will be determined at the sole discretion of a Blinds On Location representative whether a product will be repaired or replaced.
If there are multiple products in the same room, only the defective product will be repaired or replaced. Every effort will be made to match the original product, but if this is not possible, the product will be matched as closely as possible.
There are no warranties that extend beyond this express written warranty, except the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Under no circumstances shall Blinds On Location be liable for lost profits, or other indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages.
Before doing anything else, please phone or email details of the problem to Blinds On Location. We can then determine what is required to solve the problem: either sending out a replacement part, or returning the blind for servicing. Any Warranty claims are void if due to clients incorrect measurements provided to Blinds On Location (Please note measurements need to be given in millimetres with the width first and drop second e.g: 2000 x 2100).
With regard to the return of faulty blinds, your attention to the following is appreciated:
- Ensure that your name and address appears on the parcel.
- Enclose a note with the blinds that clearly shows the following details:
- Original purchase order number and date.
- Identify which blind from the purchase order is being returned.
- The reason for the return.
- Please clearly identify the position of any flaw or fault on the blind.
- Please return blinds packed in the same type of packaging as they were dispatched in. Freight companies will not allow a damage claim for improperly packed goods.
- Contact Blinds On Location on 0800 779 887 to arrange for collection.
We try to achieve a fast turnaround on blinds returned for servicing. If the procedures listed above are not followed, the turnaround time may increase considerably.
We cover Tauranga, Rotorua, Mt Maunganui, Papamoa and Te Puke.